The special experience Wenona provides is made possible by the strong partnership between the School and its parent community. The Wenona Parents' Association (WPA) facilitates this partnership, acting as a conduit for information and feedback, and a source of support. Parents become WPA members when their daughter commences at Wenona. All are encouraged to get involved and contribute to the life of our wonderful School.
Throughout the year the WPA and Year Representatives arrange many events to enable opportunities to come together as year groups and as a whole school community. These range from picnics to family walks, parent dinners, and of course the WPA's two big biennial events – a gala party and Spring Fair, both are not to be missed.
Wenona Parents' Association
Trish has two daughters at Wenona, Eleanor and Molly. Her girls have been at the School for a number of years now so she knows each of the campus areas well. Trish firmly believes that “One of the keys to our child’s success is the positive involvement of parents”.
Wenona Parents' Association Executive
- Trish Lunn - President
- Claire Kennard - Senior School Vice President
- Sylvia Krassas - Junior School Vice President
- Marnie Devereux - Treasurer
- Bridget O’Brien - Secretary
- Georgie Dixon - Communications Coordinator
- Justine Keir - Boarder’s Representative
- Elly Paterson - Alumnae Representative
- Michele Baric - Assistant to Office Bearer
- Carrie Gray - Assistant to Office Bearer
The moment your daughter joins Wenona, you enter our caring community. Wenona c.a.r.e.s is an initiative developed by the WPA to support current families during unexpected difficulties. To find out more about the Wenona c.a.r.e.s initiative, email firstname.lastname@example.org.