The special experience Wenona provides is made possible by the strong partnership between the School and its parent community. The Wenona Parents' Association (WPA) facilitates this partnership, acting as a conduit for information and feedback, and a source of support. Parents become WPA members when their daughter commences at Wenona. All are encouraged to get involved and contribute to the life of our wonderful School.
Throughout the year the WPA and Year Representatives arrange many events to enable opportunities to come together as year groups and as a whole school community. These range from picnics to family walks, parent dinners, and of course the WPA's two big biennial events – a gala party and Spring Fair, both are not to be missed.
The Wenona Spring Fair - Saturday 10 September, 2022
The biennial Wenona Spring Fair is the biggest community event on the School calendar and the perfect recipe for a great day out for the whole family. From fabulous food and coffee to hard-to-find boutique gifts, it's a treasure trove of market stalls, fashion, jewellery, books, arts and crafts, and more.
2022 highlights include the wine and cheese stall, artisanal treats and homewares from our boarding families, and a vintage clothing collection curated by the girls. Enjoy the talent and creativity on display in the Alumnae Art Show and tour the new Athenaeum for an insight into the benefits of Wenona student life. See you there!
Wenona Parents' Association Executive
- Marnie Devereux – President
- Samantha O’Connor – Senior School Vice President
- Karen Stephens – Junior School Vice President
- Warren Cammack – Treasurer
- Sharmila Soorian – Secretary
- Leng Ohlsson – Communications Coordinator
- Melinda Serafin – Boarding Representative
- Carrie Gray – General Committee Member
- Paul Dearlove – General Committee Member
- Michelle Charnock – General Committee Member
- Karen Hopkins – General Committee Member
- Michelle Li – General Committee member
- Heidi Williams – General Committee member
The moment your daughter joins Wenona, you enter our caring community. Wenona c.a.r.e.s is an initiative developed by the WPA to support current families during unexpected difficulties. To find out more about the Wenona c.a.r.e.s initiative, email firstname.lastname@example.org.