Learn to Swim
The Wenona Learn to Swim (LTS) programs are based on years of experience in aquatic education, focusing on teaching our students skills for life. Our aim is to help everyone achieve their swimming goals, whatever they may be. Classes are held in our new state-of-the-art, purpose-built heated indoor aquatic facility. Our staff possess nationally recognised qualifications in teaching swimming and water safety through Austswim, ASCTA, or RLSSA.
All students must attend a trial before confirming a booking (except Babies and Toddlers).
Pre-School Aged students: Trials and lessons are currently offered on Monday and Thursday mornings. Please email us to organise a trial.
School Aged students: Please be advised that we are currently at capacity for in our School Aged lessons and because of this, there is currently no trial availability until further notice. Any updates will be posted on this page. Please email us to go on the waitlist to trial.
Contact: please click on the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of this page.
Current Wenona LTS Students
Term 1 2024: Term 1 Wenona LTS concludes on Thursday 11 April. Registrations roll over each term unless a Parent/Guardian drops the enrolment on the Wenona Swimming Portal.
First Lap: Wenona LTS is a First Lap provider! To find out more information about the ‘First Lap’ voucher program, including how to receive your vouchers, please click here. Any eligible students registered in our programs will just need to email us the QR code or valid voucher number and which student the voucher is for so that we can process it and apply the voucher to your account. Unfortunately, Wenona LTS is not an Active Kids provider at this stage.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 9409 5015
The programs we offer are:
- Babies and toddlers (6 months to 3 years old), conducted Monday and Thursday mornings.
- Pre-School Aged (3 years to 5 years old), conducted Monday and Thursday mornings.
- School Aged (5 years old and above), conducted Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday afternoons.
- Teenage LTS (Wenona students ONLY).
- Private lessons, dependent on availability and currently offered from 6:00-6:30pm on Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday evenings.
- Holiday programs and Clinics.
- External school group bookings.
The Learn to Swim Pool Entry and Reception is at 6 Elliott Street, North Sydney NSW 2060. Entry via Walker Street or Miller Street is not permitted.